Our Patient Process
Before Your Appointment
Your physician will notify us regarding what type of study you will need. Upon completing our verification process, one of our staff members will call you. We will schedule your appointment and explain the test. At this time, we can also help you with any questions or concerns you have about the process.
On The Day of Your Appointment
- RButton up shirts and loose pants are recommended for changing clothes easily on a daily basis. Dress comfortably.
- RThe technologist will place disc shaped electrodes with cream on the surface of the scalp and cover each disc with tape.*
- RWhen all the electrodes are on, your head will be wrapped with gauze and secured with tape. All of the electrodes connect down into a box that stays zipped in a pack that you will wear around your waist.
- RThe device will need to be worn for the amount of time your physician specifies.
- R During the CVEEG, we have a Registered Technologist who monitors remotely during the entire study.
- RWe monitor and check in on you several times during your study to verify the integrity of your EEG and inquire about any symptoms you may have experienced while in our care.
- RUpon completion of your study, depending on your individual situation, you may either self disconnect the electrodes or have the technologist remove them when returning to pick up the equipment.
*We use hypoallergenic products and tape, but please let your technologist know of any skin sensitivities.
Your EEG data and reports will be available to your physician shortly after your study is completed and collected. If your physician schedules a follow-up appointment with you, the EEG results are usually discussed at that time. If no follow-up appointment is scheduled, you can contact your physician’s office for further detail on your EEG results. All followup discussions of the EEG results will be done by your physician.
Get Started Now
Neurovative Diagnostics accepts referrals from thousands of hospitals, facilities, physicians, and private practices across the country.